Welcome to WPInstitut home page. Here you can find documentation and get support for our WordPress / WooCommerce plugins. Right now we have two WooCommerce extensions published on WooCommerce.com store called Auctions For WooCommerce and Competitions for WooCommerce which allows you to easily implement real auctions or competitions / giweaways on your WooCommerce powered web store.
Auctions For WooCommerce demo website with latest plugin version can be found here but do not forget to check plugins’ documentation. Competitions For WooCommerce plugin demo website is here, Competitions documentation is located here. We have also explainer videos on our YouTube channel.
How to access support page?
To access support page create account here and then click on Support in main menu. Once you access support page, click on Create Ticket button in left bottom corner and follow steps to create support ticket. Site details are optional. We reply to all tickets inside 24 hours. In case of problem with ticket system access you can contact us via email [email protected]
- 2023-01-31 – We have reverted back to WordPress user registration for our support system (we are not using WooCommerce pages anymore)
- 2022-12-03 – Our new plugin Competitions for WooCommerce is available here
- 2022-12-02 – Auctions for WooCommerce v2.0 with Elementor support is available – see tutorial
- 2022-11-14 – Check our YouTube channel here
- 2022-09-29 – We have released new version of Auctions for WooCommerce v1.8 – see changelog.
About and Contact
WPInstitut is small php / mysql / linux developer team dedicated to developing addons for WooCommerce ecosystem. We develop mainly WooCommerce extensions and sometimes WordPress plugins and customizations.
You can reach us via email [email protected], please allow us day or two to reply (usually we reply in couple hours during working hours). For support inquires please use ticket system (you will get reply much faster).